In the Department of Ergotherapy, we are using a holistic approach to effectively treat our patients. Diagnostic findings are discussed in an in-depth interview with the patient in which the therapy is determined and scheduled based on the predefined rehabilitation goal and the diagnosis. Treatments include both individual therapy and group sessions.
The following treatments are constituting the basis for our work
- ENT motor training for upper and lower extremities
- Strengthening of all muscle groups while standing and sitting
- Mobilization of joints and coordination training
- Workplace analyzes and advice regarding ergonomic aspects
- Aid counseling and care in cooperation with a medical supply store
- Balance and strength training